This is the complete set of rules that you have to follow or you will be blocked. So remember!
- No spamming. (Stupid Pointless and Annoying Message). Anything that fits this bill will be considered as spam, and its motive of a ban. Trolls take part in this category.
- No porn.
- Swearing is allowed but in modration swearing too much will result in a ban.
- No flaming: This means that you can not insult other users purposefully. This is motive for a block.
- Inappropriate topics: Don't be too graphic.
- Nick changes: It is okay to change your nick to whatever you want, as long as it is appropriate and it is clear that you are really you. For example, try to have your username in the nick, or a well-known nickname. No one else can have the nickname that you choose, so make sure that no other user already has the nickname.
- No discrimination: We are a multicultural wiki, with users from many countries, races, religions, and even political thoughts. Our chat room should represent and honor that fact. So please abstain from making any comment or performing any action that may be discriminatory towards someone. This is motive for a kick and/or ban.
- No advertising: Advertising is okay as long as it is something related to the UserWiki. Any other ad will be considered spam, and it will be removed and the editor will receive a ban.
- No mini-modding: Basically, don't shout that a user deserves a block. Tell an admin in on their talk page and they will deal with the issue. Don't make a big fuss if you think a user has broken a rule.
- Listen to the administrators: Admins are there for a reason. They know what they're doing. If they ask you to do something, listen to them.
- No stalkers: Stalkers are not accepted on the UserWiki. Please do not stalk other users. If an administrator finds out about this, the stalker will be banned.
- No sockpuppets: Do not create multiple accounts for yourself. We do not accept sockpuppets here. Any intentional sockpuppet will be banned indefinitely, and the user who created the sockpuppet(s) will receive a warning.
A failure in following these rules will first result in a reminder, then a warning, and then a final warning. If they still do not listen, they will be banned.